AN ARRAY OF ACTIVITIES for both winter and summer
Against the magnificent backdrop of nature – dotted with lakes, and mountains all around – the Pourvoirie offers a wide range of diverse activities, accessible to all and close to Québec City!
Speckled trout fishing is the main draw in summer, and hiking and water excursions are another great way to discover this rich, unspoiled wilderness. Such a delight in winter, too, with exceptional snowfall amounts of up to 6 meters. For early risers: Dawn is the time to watch the wildlife… whatever the season.
What’s more, you can travel light: The Pourvoirie has thought of everything!
MOOSE HUNTING AT THE POURVOIRIE DU LAC MOREAU
Mid-September to late October
In the Charlevoix region, not far from Québec City, the Pourvoirie du Lac-Moreau offers hunting in a fully preserved natural setting of breathtaking beauty. The moose population is dense on this site, which abuts the Laurentian wildlife preserve and two national parks (Grands-Jardins and Hautes-Gorges-de-la-rivière-Malbaie).
Our management principles are guided by our tremendous knowledge of, and immense respect for, nature. To maintain the plenitude and quality of this resource, exemplary hunting quotas are in place.
Hunting at the Pourvoirie, in brief
- High-quality moose hunting
- Small game hunting also available (by reservation)
- An 81-km2 hunting ground
- An exclusive territory, 15-20 km2, per group
- 4-5 hunting groups per week
- Male and calf hunting allowed
- Random draw for 1 female per week
- 1 cabin per hunting ground (majority)
- Salt lick set up on each hunting ground
- Salt lick kit provided
- Blinds available
- Game licence available on-site
- ATV rental for moving around the hunting ground
- Experienced guides for beginners and experts
- Hunting advice all through your stay
Reserve early! The equipment needed for guided excursions is rented out. The earlier you book your activities, the better your chances of finding a guide available.
- 7-day package: Saturday to Saturday
- Hunting cabin stay: Private lake for almost the entire hunting season
- Auberge du Ravage stay (5-star accommodations and forest-inspired cuisine)